CO-OP Feature

         
I can't even imagine this game CO-OP, Spending time on this great place with your friends? Mind blowing.
         
Making this game CO-OP will make this game gain more players and making this game CO-OP will make the gamers being able to discover this great game together. In my opinion most of the people do not want to play single-player games these days, Past days single-player was pretty fun but when the CO-OP, Online, Multiplayer has arrived, Gamers started to think that "Why would I spent time on singleplayer game by myself while I can spent time with my friends?" And thats why such a great game like this has to be CO-OP or even if its possible why not Multiplayer? Be able to make this great game, Why not able to make it Cooperative? And please think about it. :roll:
         
                    
      
      

Re: CO-OP Feature

As I've mentioned in the discussion on Steam, Wolf, we do have the Co-op on our wishlist. It all depends on how well received will the game be and what feedback will we get once it's out there.

Jiri wrote:
13 Oct 2017, 11:39
As I've mentioned in the discussion on Steam, Wolf, we do have the Co-op on our wishlist. It all depends on how well received will the game be and what feedback will we get once it's out there.
I'll add that whilst I understand that co-op may not be a priority compared to some other obstacles along the way, whilst I am eagerly anticipating this game I know that some people won't invest until co-op is introduced. It's the kind of platform that co-op is made for, especially for us ageing gamers that can't keep up with the kids anymore with all the jumping and shooting they get up to in their FPS titles!

There could be some very unique things you could do in Co op on a game like this but it isn't absolutely necessary may be kinda hard to incorporate into the story too .. regardless this game can be epic just being single player I mean look at skyrim/fallout4