Character Editing

I have played quite a few open world games, and one thing that I find very intriguing is when you first get the game and how in depth you can get in fine tuning your character just the way you want to, I would suggest (If there isn't already) a way to edit your character as well as places that you can buy/change clothes throughout the game, whether you go through the campaign or not
~Cyber

Re: Character Editing

Hi, just joined the forum, and I'm still learning more about this fascinating game, so forgive me if this is already a thing, and perhaps this should be its own post instead of a reply, but will players be able to choose the gender of their character when they start? I'm sure there are plenty of people that would want to play as different genders, and customize them as they see fit.

D4rkxSh0t wrote:
16 Sep 2017, 14:06
Hi, just joined the forum, and I'm still learning more about this fascinating game, so forgive me if this is already a thing, and perhaps this should be its own post instead of a reply, but will players be able to choose the gender of their character when they start? I'm sure there are plenty of people that would want to play as different genders, and customize them as they see fit.
You should post this as a different topic instead of a reply, although technically same thing as character customization, it is also slightly different as well, and you should add that the game could differ slightly with the way npc's react to different character genders. :D
~Cyber

Cyber_Stoner wrote:
18 Sep 2017, 10:27

You should post this as a different topic instead of a reply, although technically same thing as character customization, it is also slightly different as well, and you should add that the game could differ slightly with the way npc's react to different character genders. :D

Noted, will do