Is there a backstory?

I have been following this game for awhile now, and all of what I have seen from the teaser plus the additional positive feedback from my friends agreeing that this game has a wonderful idea behind it. I applaud all of you who are developing this game, although I am wondering one thing, what is the backstory behind the character that you play as?
~Cyber

Re: Is there a backstory?

The backstory of the main character is exactly what the game is about. More specifically, uncovering the backstory. You know nothing at the beginning, you don't have a clue who you are, how you got to the place nor what to do. You will be uncovering it thanks to pieces of information from all around the world and other chracters until you learn what is actually going on.

It's going to be a bit of a dark story, but for obvious reasons, I can't reveal more.

Jiri wrote:
03 Jul 2017, 13:52
The backstory of the main character is exactly what the game is about. More specifically, uncovering the backstory. You know nothing at the beginning, you don't have a clue who you are, how you got to the place nor what to do. You will be uncovering it thanks to pieces of information from all around the world and other chracters until you learn what is actually going on.

It's going to be a bit of a dark story, but for obvious reasons, I can't reveal more.

Awesome!

Jiri wrote:
03 Jul 2017, 13:52

This sounds great.
Will the story be linear? or would it adapt to the lifestyle you choose to explore?

For example would I be forced to live in an apartment for story progression or could I choose to camp it instead?