Re: Sitrep

If their is anyway i can help just message me. I'd like to have a complete game that takes longer and is more polished, than something rushed, full of glitches, and unplayable. As you know what they say. "You can have only one first impression."

stu braxton wrote:
01 Jul 2017, 00:01
If their is anyway i can help just message me. I'd like to have a complete game that takes longer and is more polished, than something rushed, full of glitches, and unplayable. As you know what they say. "You can have only one first impression."
Yeah, I understand. In that case, please, please don't go with pre-alpha and just wait until the game is almost finished. Cause we still plan to go with the Early Access approach so we can include players in development and listen to their feedback. On the other hand it means releasing very buggy game with limited content and gradually fixing bugs and adding more gameplay and content.

And thank you both guys for offering help, we'll definitelly need a lot of feedback when we release the first version of the game and onward. On the other hand, there's the issue I mentioned above. I'd prefer if you loved the game rather than not being happy with early stages of the game and perhaps never coming back.

I'd be happy to help as well, I agree with stu about the "only one first impression" thing, but there is always room to grow and how I see it is if you take the time to go through and find bugs and glitches in the pre-alpha, then you will grow better at the game and understand more of it, as well as anticipation of the updates and such as the come along. From my experience, testing games is a lot of fun and like I said before, you want to play the game more and more since there is always more content being added, whereas when the game is completed and released, it will have that content and it won't update as much.
~Cyber

Cyber_Stoner wrote:
04 Jul 2017, 00:27
I'd be happy to help as well, I agree with stu about the "only one first impression" thing, but there is always room to grow and how I see it is if you take the time to go through and find bugs and glitches in the pre-alpha, then you will grow better at the game and understand more of it, as well as anticipation of the updates and such as the come along. From my experience, testing games is a lot of fun and like I said before, you want to play the game more and more since there is always more content being added, whereas when the game is completed and released, it will have that content and it won't update as much.
Thanks mate . I can't wait for this game the teaser had me hooked. I will be getting it no matter what. I will also be streaming it when it is out.